We are an international tech business headquatered in modern offices in London. We're a well-established brand with a gloabl presence. Since our inception in 2013 we have considerarbly expanded our team - but that's only the beginning; we work in a market valued at £800bn and we our plan is to become the market leader.
We are currently based in London and due to our success, we are looking to expand into larger offices to match our ambition. Our vision is to grow our firm from the bottom up - we hire talented salespeople and place a huge emphasis on training and development, as well as offering unrivalled career progression.
To fuel our growth, we are looking to hire five experienced graduate Sales Executives. This is the first step on the ladder that leads to a Sales Manager, Director and beyond. This is a fast-paced sales role and it isn't easy but it is worth it. From day one, you'll have exposure to and the chance deal with high-profile clients in the catering and retail industry.
We ensure the social dynamic reflects the friendly yet hard-working office environment. We expect the best of our employees and in return, our graduates will earn an average of £40k in their first year. Our teams are regularly rewarded with incentives (e.g. iPads, city breaks, spa days, nights out etc.) in addition to an achievable uncapped bonus structure.
We offer real career opportunities in a fast-growing, friendly firm with an energetic and ambitious team. Our remuneration package is attractive and you will be rewarded on the basis of your personal performance, as well as on the basis of the firm's overall achievements. For the right candidate, the extensive growth plans for the UK offer the opportunity to progress extremely.
We are looking for resourceful, bright and confident candidates with the following:
- Degree and/or solid sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - our clients are high-end, high-profile people who expect the best
- The ability to tailor your style to suit a particular opportunity - in other words, being adaptable and socially intelligent is a must
- Sales/commercial experience is desired but not essential
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Generating new business opportunities across the UK;
- Opportunity to approach new sectors on behalf of the firm.
- Selling/promoting passes to our global events
- Building and maintaining relationships with c-level clients in prestigious businesses
- Managing all aspects of the sales process
We appreciate that to get the best talent we have to offer an excellent package and fantastic long-term opportunities. This is why we offer average first-year earnings of £40,000 and a market-leading £25k base. The first promotion is typically attained within 6-12 months and we regularly promote from within beyond that - within 18 months you could be a Sales Manager with responsibility for internal growth and shares.
In addition, we offer excellent benefits following a successful probationary period such as matched pension, lucrative commission structure and all the tech you need.
- Business Development
- Point of Sales