If you're an experienced Sales Executive or Client Account Manager and are looking for a new challenge with an exciting company, then we're looking for you…
As the Sales Executive, you'll be generating new corporate accounts for the company whilst looking after and retaining current ones. The main challenge is to convert new leads into paying customers and to use your own resourcefulness and entrepreneurial skills to develop and maximize the potential of new paying customers. The Sales Executive will be accountable for achieving individual revenue targets.
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 + Uncapped Quarterly Bonus
What the role will entail:
- You'll be converting new leads into paying customers
- You'll nurture and develop new customers into loyal accounts and play an integral part in retaining assigned accounts
- Training and development will be provided
- Enthusiastic, 'can do' attitude
- A team player with strong personable skills
- Passionate and tenacious with a drive to succeed
- Resourceful with ability to work on own initiative
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills
If you're interested in finding out more then please call Rebekka on
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job