Salary based on experience £22k to £25k
OTE: £26k to £30k (Max)
Company: Astel Systems
Recently awarded Microsoft South Africa MD Partner of the year, Astel Systems, a South African headquartered company has now established a presence in the UK. To assist with our UK expansion, we are looking for a Sales Executive to help drive product sales. Although new to the UK market, we have been providing our solutions to service providers across Africa and the Middle-East for over 10 years. As a company, our core focus is Billing & Revenue Management solutions to Telecoms, ISP, MVNO, VOIP and Cloud service providers.
Key Purpose of the Role:
Work closely with the Sales & Marketing team in South Africa to develop and convert business leads and opportunities into closed sales within the UK market
You will be responsible for:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Conduct market research to identify key players, potential clients and generate interest.
- Create qualified opportunities and work with the sales team for further development and closure.
- Deliver effective online demos and presentations to potential clients.
- Attend face-to-face meetings with prospective clients.
- Maintain existing customer relationships and develop long-term relationships with new clients.
- Engage with our partners in the region to forge close working relationships
- Proactively manage your own development by expanding your industry knowledge through a variety of available sources.
- Attend conferences and events throughout the UK when needed
- Coordinate and schedules meetings (phone/WebEx/face-to-face) with the technical team
To be successful in this role, you must display:
- Desire and drive to progress a career in software sales
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of relevant experience (a Software sales background is a plus)
- Previous lead generation, business development, sales or marketing experience is advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and CRM experience
- Confident communicating both face to face and over the telephone.
- Energetic, conscientious, and enthusiastic with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently.
Benefits of this role:
- Basic salary: £22k to £25k
- Potential OTE £26K to £30k (max)
- Mobile phone allowance
- Reimbursement to travel and related costs.
- Local and international travel
- Represent the company at conferences and events.
- Flexibility to manage own time and/or work from home.
Kindly send CV’s with any additional relevant documents through to our HR Team.
- Business Development
- IT Sales
- Sales Executive
- Software Sales