Our client is a highly successful motor retailer based in West and South Yorkshire and now have an exciting opportunity for dedicated, talented professionals to become part of their sales teams in the role of Sales Executive at their busy dealerships across the group.
Applications will be accepted from candidates in Bradford, Wakefield, Barnsley and the surrounding areas who have a full UK Driving Licence (essential).
Our client has grown extensively in recent years and now represent several the world’s leading motor brands, including Hyundai, SEAT and Peugeot. They have also opened their first Prestige used car centre in early 2018 and have further plans for expansion in the near future.
The Role of Sales Executive
A full time and permanent role in a customer facing environment with the following key responsibilities:
• Welcoming customers into the showroom and engaging with the to discuss their requirements
• Responsible for the sale of new and used vehicles
• Arranging test drives
• Completing paperwork
• Acting as a professional company representative
• Responsible for the appearance and organisation of the site in which you work
For the role of Sales Executive, experience in the motor industry is not required, as full training is provided to support you in being successful in a showroom environment. The ideal candidate will be a well presented and highly motivated team player who is:
• Able to build relationships and rapport with colleagues and customers
• Confident, with good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with a diverse customer base
• Driven & determination to succeed and achieve targets
• Able to negotiate and drive sales
• Resilient, flexible and able to thrive in a challenging environment
For the role of Sales Executive you will receive:
• Basic salary plus an uncapped OTE of £35,000 per annum
• Salary guarantee for first three months
• Company Car
• Life Assurance
• 5.5 day working week
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Car, vehicles, sales, executive, showroom, retail,