Are you a successful Sales Executive looking for a fantastic new opportunity?
Discover an amazing opportunity with a busy Prestige main dealer!
Automotive Sales Executive - Guilford
£25,000 basic OTE £65,000 + Car & Exc Bens
Working hours: Mon-Sat 8am-6pm / Sun on Rota / 1 day off per week
Sales Executive required for this well established and highly successful Prestigious Dealership based in Guilford. You must be a Sales Executive who is highly proficient within the automotive industry.
Reporting to the General Sales Manager, as an experienced Car Sales Executive you will sell cars and the associated options and products, whilst delivering an unsurpassed customer experience by consistently meeting customer's expectations.
Responsibilities as Car Sales Executive:
- Ensure clients receive credible and thorough advice through their detailed knowledge of our brand and products
- Extract all opportunities from both incoming enquiries as well as from dedicated customer follow-up and prospecting activities, to deliver a truly unique customer experience.
- Follow the sales process prospecting to maximise sales opportunities and customer loyalty
- Demonstrate vehicles and options, including test drives, ensuring customer safety, adhering to legal regulations and internal procedures
- Fully maintain accurate data relating to customers and enquiries
- Carry out an accurate appraisal of all vehicles presented for part exchange
- Keep updated with the FCA Compliance Assessment, working within the Insurance Code of Business guidelines
- Achieve Sales Executive accreditation.
The ideal Sales Executive:
- Experience of the Kerridge/ADP DMS system would be highly advantageous
- Have a solid sales background
- Self motivated and dedicated individual
- Customer service orientated who really wants to achieve or over achieve their sales objective
- Ability to work within a team
- Must have a Driving License
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige motor company then apply today!
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers,
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more