£16,000 - £18,000 DOE + Fantastic Earning Potential
Due to significant growth, my client are looking to appoint a driven and motivated Sales Executive to join their team! This is a great opportunity to join a professional sales team and a company with a great culture which will offer fantastic career progression!
My client is very open to people with a 'sales through service’ background rather than pure sales. The potential to grow and develop within the business is very strong and offers excellent earning potential!
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, capable of managing and influencing
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills, both over the phone and face-to-face
- Positive attitude
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- An ambitious and driven candidate who will strive to hit monthly targets
- Able to work under your own initiative
- Delivering prepared and bespoke sales talks
- Furthering your knowledge in the products that you will be selling
- Large volume of outbound calling
- General administration
- Updating an internal CRM system
- Obtaining client information and following up leads
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to JESSICA @ i2i Recruitment today!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Sales Executive
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job