Salary: £22,000 plus commission
A great opportunity for a sales executive with at least one years’ experience working with B2B within a SME environment. Due to continued growth our client has opened up an office in the Reigate area and is looking for someone who wants to progress their career and take it to the next level. You will have good instinct and a varied approach to identify new business.
- Contact potential clients to qualify a lead.
- Book meetings for the sales director or other members of the sales team.
- Working with the sales director to develop written proposals following each sales meeting.
- Follow up after the meetings to help close the sale.
- Research sales opportunities in key sectors.
- Work closely with the marketing executive to generate campaigns to target prospects via call, email and social media.
- Be proactive in understanding the customer needs and requirements.
- Business to Business customer experience essential.
- Organised and able to make realistic assessment of what is needed to achieve the agreed results.
- Experience of using research tools and platforms to engage sales prospects.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A real team player.
- Flexibility and adaptability, can deal effectively with people at all levels.
- Good writing skills for sales communications.
- Able to work under pressure.
- An enthusiastic attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft office.
If you meet all of the necessary requirements then this might be the role for you. Please apply as soon as possible.
Due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services Ltd, we are unfortunately only able to contact shortlisted applicants.
- Sales Executive