************** Immidtate Interviews Avalable ***************
Our client is a dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our clients CORE PURPOSE is to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives. From people to products and processes, our client aspires to deliver on their purpose in everything they do.
We are looking for talented individuals who are committed to living our client's values and delivering an award winning service to your customers.
We are currently looking for customer focused individuals to join the Health Care Team within the Stockport office following on from a highly successful year.
Your team conduct outbound calls to potential customers who have attempted to complete an online application or have made an enquiry for a free quotation.
Once you have collated the customer information you will transfer the customer to our Sales team.
This role is extremely fast paced, making high volumes of calls and is extremely customer focused.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment, ideally with targets in place
- You communicate really well, are great at building trusting relationships and can adapt your style depending on who you are speaking to
- Will maintain a positive and pro-active manner in carrying out all tasks, acting as a champion for change, contributing to great team spirit
- Passion for quality and highest levels of standard and service
- Demonstrates resilience and tenacity
- Continually aims for improvement and achievement of results
Private Medical Insurance
50% off Virgin Active Gym Membership
Free Cineworld Tickets
Discounted Apple Watch
25 days holiday plus all bank holidays
Fun and Vibrant work environment
If you feel you have the relevant experience to complete this role please apply online or call and ask for Cody.
Cordant people are acting as an equal opportunities employer in relation to this vacancy
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- "sales" or "outbound" or "B2B" or "telemarketing" or "Insurances" or "call center" or "retail"