My client is a manufacturer and distributor of components for industrial vehicle bodywork and associated industries.
They are seeking a Sales Executive to step into the shoes of their current Sales Executive who will soon be retiring. You will be taking over a good portfolio of buoyant accounts throughout the UK&I, and also seek out new business opportunities.
They are a well known and well established company, with a positive approach.
Duties will include:
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential customers throughout UK & I
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets
- Follow up and develop new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Identify sales prospects
- With the support of the Sales Administrator prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Develop and maintain current product knowledge
- Identify and resolve client concerns
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity to your Line Manager
To be considered for this role:
- Applications are invited from candidates with a proven track record in field sales.
- Good knowledge of the engineering sector and familiarity with engineering components would be desirable.
- Candidates should be highly self-motivated and target driven, with excellent presentation skills.
- Ideally you need to be based in the Black Country or Birmingham
On offer is a competitive package, including a basic salary in the region of £30,000-£35,000 (negotiable subject to experience) + bonus, company car + private fuel & other fringe benefits. 25 days holiday + 8 stats (3 to be kept aside for Christmas).
Please send your CV to Claire Yardley at Swindale Parks.
- industrial consumables
- drop forging