DPD Local are a dynamic and expanding business in the rapidly growing parcel delivery sector.
An exciting and challenging telesales role is now available in our rapidly expanding business. Reporting to the Commercial Director, the successful applicant will be responsible for identifying and converting new business opportunities. You’ll become a member of a sales team that works together to achieve exceptional results.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying and developing a prospect list sufficient in size to exceed targets.
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Booking appointments for the field sales executive.
- Monitoring performance of new customers to ensure they trade to agreed profile.
- Using an industry leading sales tool to manage and record the sales process.
To be successful in this role, you must, be confident and self motivated with a proven sales track record. You must possess the ability to communicate clearly and to build relationships which develop long term sales opportunities. Successful sales people in our organisation are used to making in excess of 60 calls a day and opening at least 1 account each week.
Previous experience in telesales is essential; any experience in the express parcels industry would be an advantage.
You’ll be rewarded with a competitive basic wage and an attractive uncapped commission structure . As a major player in the parcel industry, we strive on being a competency driven organisation and offer our employees development opportunities, supported by quality structured training.
Hours of work: 09:00 until 18:00 Monday to Friday (inclusive). One hour lunch break per day.
Interested? Apply now
- New Business Opportunities