To obtain new business through additional product and service sales to existing customers and customers of competitors. Achieve new business sales targets, which are part of the growth agenda for the division.
This business is a market-leading multinational. They are growing significantly, and have a strong reputation of offering career progression.
The Sales Executive role will play a fundamental role in the growth of this area. Key responsibilities will include:
- Achieve targeted sales revenues for specific products and services as determined by the Sales Director/Field Sales Manager
- Successful delivery of presentations to prospective customers in order to secure new business.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customer needs and alternative competitive solutions.
- Give structured feedback to marketing and the Field Sales Manager/Sales Director in order to improve the value proposition to customers
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Evident successful sales track record
- Experience of successfully working from within a sales team with marketing, commercial and operational teams
- Skilled in the use of reporting and communications tools - Excel, PowerPoint etc
The role will offer the following:
- Salary of £25,000 - £30,000
- Company Car
- Excellent bonus potential
- Brilliant progression opportunities
- Field Sales
- Sales Executive