Sales Executive - Germany + DACH Territory
Germany Based - with offices inLocation: Dusseldorf, Heidelberg, Frankfurt am Main, Muenchen + opportunity to work from home.
Enterprise Business Process Automation Software
Our client is a private, European, growth-stage software company that develops and markets unique, business software solutions that combines robust business process automation and document distribution solutions to help automate critical processes throughout the enterprise. Right now they are looking for a driven Senior Sales Executive to help build their direct sales business and take the company through its next phase of growth.
The perfect candidate for this senior sales executive role position is someone with a track record of new named account growth. Reporting to the EMEA Sales Manager you will be responsible increasing and driving revenue both direct and via SAP and SAP partners. You will sell with SAP’s IT Excellence team and key stakeholders to ensure that their solutions remain a must have for SAP’s customers and end users
Our client is a fast-growing software company with many of Germany’s top companies as customers. With big channel partners and has a growing pipeline of business. This software company’s applications produce measurable benefits for clients.
- Meet and exceed software sales targets
- Increase, build and develop strategic relationships with 'C’ level executives
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Pre/Post Sales and Alliance & Channel sales teams to build and execute the direct sales strategy
- Identify new business opportunities and generate revenue through strategic alliance and reseller partners, managing the sales process from concept to completion
- Build and manage a pipeline of new business opportunities from a variety of activities to include initiating communication through networking, prospecting, cold calling and leading local marketing initiatives
- Engage with customers and prospects at a business level and deliver business level response
- Influence, drive and manage consultative sales processes
- Create presentations and solutions that match customer business requirements, whilst working within corporate guidelines and business objectives
- Build relationships and work closely with our prospects, customers and with all relevant people in the sales process from conception to completion
Skills and Capabilities
- Track record of success selling software and services at a corporate level
- Ability to build and develop C’Level relationships
- Articulate with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to present software solutions at board level with gravitas and finesse
- Previous experience working in an entrepreneurial environment
The Company offers a competitive base salary, plus generous, un-capped sales commissions. Share Options. Also included is a full benefits package.
Please forward RESUME, and INCLUDE € Salary Requirements.
Keywords: account manager, senior account manager, sales executive, account director, client director, and new business sales rep.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'