Sales Executive / Business Development
Croft Architectural Hardware manufacture high-end door and window fittings, found in some of the most prestigious buildings around the UK and overseas.
Due to expansion, Croft now require a Sales Executive / Business Development to join their busy sales office in Willenhall, West Midlands.
This is a very hands-on role. The successful candidate will be responsible for helping grow business through increasing customer spend and bringing in new accounts.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Calling a mix of existing and potential customers to identify new opportunities, producing qualified leads for the Account Managers for large scale projects.
- Making focused outbound sales calls and taking inbound enquiries and orders, providing product and pricing details and handling customer questions.
- Closing sales over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
- Proactively following up leads generated by sales and marketing campaigns.
- Providing a high level of sales support, ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
- Updating and maintaining the company database to a high degree of accuracy, to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business.
- Liaising effectively with all departments within Croft to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Working as part of a team towards agreed set targets.
- Sales order processing and general administration duties.
- Previous telesales experience preferred although other sales/customer service related experience will be considered.
- Experience of successfully meeting sales targets, preferably over the phone.
- Ability to learn new products and services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This is an exciting position within a growing and ambitious company and this position will suit a candidate who enjoys creating new business opportunities and is looking to thrive within a busy sales environment.
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.00pm and 8.30am-4.00pm Friday. New modern offices and onsite parking.
The salary is negotiable for the right candidate, please apply with a covering letter stating current salary.
If you would like to be considered for this Sales Executive role,then please click ‘APPLY’ below.
Candidates with experience of: ; Outgoing Sales, Cold Call Sales, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, Energy Business Development, New Business Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, B2B Sales, Key Account Manager, Lead Generation, Telesales, Appointment Booker, Lead Generation, Client Support, Product Specialist, Sales Agent will also be considered for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job