This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Location/Territory: Must be commutable to Rochester- Kent
Basic: £18,000 - £25,000
OTE: £28,000+ 1st year, £35k-£40k 2nd year and £50k+ 3rd year (uncapped)
This is a great opportunity to get into this industry where you will learn from the best and receive all the necessary training and development to aid in your successful career within this sector.
Initially your role will be office based and be more of an internal sales position, where you will take part in their sales academy, learning all about their products and solutions, in depth sales training including advanced selling techniques and access to all of their online training modules. You will also generate leads and appointments and start to build your database of prospects. After 2-3 months of product training and sales development, you will then be ready to start to attend your own appointments out in the field whilst getting ongoing support from your mentors. This is based purely on merit and you may even get to do this sooner.
My client is looking for people with at least 1 years' previous B2B field sales experience or a strong B2B Telesales/Internal Sales background, looking to get into this industry which is well renowned for high earnings. Therefore, you need to be very money motivated, career driven, confident and a resilient sales person. In return they are offering a fantastic career path, full training & development in their 'academy' and uncapped earning potential.
- Once fully trained you will be selling mainly into the SME and smaller corporate marketplaces
- You will be selling their range of Multi-Functional Devices/Printers, Copiers/Scanners & related Document Management Software solutions as well as their full Managed Print Service
- New Business Focused but you will retain all won accounts for future account development
- A 'solution sell' where you will fact find, establish needs and then sell to those needs by offering a value added proposition using consultative and advanced selling techniques such as SPIN and Miller Heiman
- You will be presenting an office print / workflow solution to help their business run more effectively by reducing print costs and increasing efficiency within their business by utilising the latest document solutions technology
- Candidates currently being considered for this role need have a current B2B field sales background or a strong B2B telesales background and be in an upward trajectory in their career
- New business hunter mentality
- Must have a stable career history and looking for longevity in their next career move
-Excellent communication skills
- Must be money motivated and success driven with a 'top performer' mentality
- Have bags of enthusiasm and energy
- You need to be polished and have great business acumen
- Confident and resilient
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job