Job Title: Sales Executive (B2B energy / utilities)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 DOE + commission + attractive benefits
Location: Blackpool (2-3 days office based and 2-3 days client meetings)
Are you a tenacious Sales Executive with some experience in the energy sector? An energy consultancy is looking for someone to increase new business, by identifying new customer and sales opportunities. The Sales Executive will also look to deliver customer satisfaction, retention and contract value by building strong relationships and servicing key accounts. So, if you like a mix of new business with some account management, plus you have some experience in energy (ideally sub-metering) apply for the Sales Executive role today!!
Responsibilities will include:
- Drive sales and relationships and win additional business with key customers.
- Maximise customer value and satisfaction
- Understand and meet customer requirements, and deal with new enquiries and queries
- Agree and strive to achieve individual and team targets
- Help generate proposals, respond to tenders, supply quotes and product demonstrations.
- Project manage, track and progress chase, organise and prioritise workload to meetdeadlines
- Provide data analysis when required
- Work with both Sales and Marketing and customers to refine product propositions
Skills and Experience Required
- Sales and Account Management ideally in Energy - selling sub-metering solutions would be ideal
- Previous experience in a similar role - technical Sales or Customer Service desirable
- Target driven, adaptable - able to see change as an opportunity
- Intermediate knowledge of Word and excel with highly accurate inputting skills
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Will need own vehicle and full UK driving license.