Do you have proven experience in a Sales role within the Construction or Manufacturing industry? Do you consider yourself to have a solid record of commercial success and strong business acumen?
Do you have a creative flair and the ability to solve design challenges for your clients and exceptional communication skills that allow you to comfortably build rapport with a range of clients at all levels?
Would you welcome the opportunity to join a huge success story? A company that is well-established and who over the last 5 decades have grown to be a world-leader in the design & manufacture of commercial architectural products. As project demands have evolved, the business has adapted, introducing new manufacturing capacities and capabilities accordingly.
In line with this exciting growth, they now seek to appoint a qualified and highly-motivated Sales Executive to oversee sales throughout Spain, but predominately in Madrid and Barcelona.
The successful candidate will ideally be degree-educated, with a successful background in Sales within the Construction or Manufacturing Industry in Spain. You will be set-up with a home office in Madrid, but will be required to travel to customer site and to the UK once a month.
As Sales Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- With assistance from the UK Export team, research & target prospective clients/opportunities. - Explore project opportunities with known direct customers and expand the customer base
- Increase brand awareness by networking with business owners, architects, consultants, operators, designers, contractors, etc.
- Keep in touch with prospective and existing customers regularly.
- Maintain up-to-date information on running projects on the company data-base.
- Pursue large projects through architects, consultant engineers, general contractors and installers
- Ensure you work hard to understand customer specifications and needs to recommend company products
- Maximise conversions & business opportunities
To take up this exciting opportunity, we seek a candidate with the following skills & aptitude:
- A good record of commercial success and business acumen, with proven experience of a sales role in the construction / manufacturing industries in Spain
- Knowledge of (and ideally contacts within) the sphere of construction consultants and contractors.
- Experience of metal work solutions or ceilings would be advantageous.
- Experience of solution sales based on technical specifications.
- A technical
- A high level of both spoken and written English as they will be required to both write and speak to the team in the UK regularly
- An appreciation of the benefits of building and sustaining long term relationships
- High levels of motivation and the ability to demonstrate a clear, concise and innovative thought process.
In return, you will join a forward-thinking and well-established firm who have experienced sustained growth over decades and who offer not only a competitive remuneration package, but great opportunities for progression and the flexibility to work from a home office set up.
Further information, including clarification of the remuneration package, a full job description and disclosure of company name will be provided to suitable applicants PRIOR to any CV submission to our client.
- Business Development
- Technical Sales