- Expanding Construction Software Firm
- Strategic Management Role
- Excellent Commission Scheme
The Role: Ideally based in the North of England, the new Sales Director will be involved with selling to heavy and light side building materials manufacturers; dealing with board level contacts and development teams, your role is to convince them to list their products on your software database. The role also involves managing a graduate and looking to recruit more, with the support of a small marketing team.
The Company: Currently leading their marketplace and in a period of sustained expansion, our client is now looking to recruit a new Sales Director. They offer an architectural software solution to assist both architects and building materials manufacturers, and employ nearly 100 dedicated staff.
For this Sales Director position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Field sales skills
- You will have a track record of selling building materials or related software/technology products at a senior level
- Confident sales people who can present at board level
- Management experience is useful but not a prerequisite
Benefits of this Sales Director role:
- £45,000 - £60,000 Base Salary
- OTE £150,000
- Fully Expensed Company Car or Allowance
- Laptop, Mobile, Pension, 25 Days Holidays
Location: North of England.
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
By meeting every one of our candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.
- Construction Sales