A Sales Director role with an established and industry leading building materials manufacturer. With P&L and strategic responsibility for a £60m business, and a team of 25.
Products: Lintels, masonry support and structural building materials
Route to market: Builders merchants, distributors, buying groups, contractors, house builders, architects and structural engineers
Location: National role, you must be prepared to travel
Package: Competitive basic salary + 20% OTE, car or allowance, family healthcare, pension
THE ROLE - Sales Director:
- Lead, manage and motivate a team comprising of 4 Sales Managers, 14 external sales professionals and an internal sales support team of 6.
- Leading from the front, supporting your team with the development of key accounts, and in the negotiation of agreements.
- Developing and delivering the strategy for profitable sales growth, putting in place revenue and margin targets for all products within the range.
- To help develop additional routes to market, and identify business opportunities.
- Plan and support local marketing initiatives, and integrate with other organised marketing activities.
- Creating demand & winning business with architects, house builders, developers and contractors.
- Whilst equally account managing & developing the relationship with builder’s merchants and distributors, that everything is back-sold through.
- Firstly and most importantly you will already have sales management experience gained within the construction industry.
- Whilst also being experienced leading and managing a sales team whose route to market is through merchants and distributors.
- My client is open from which discipline of the construction industry your experience comes.
- You will be a manager who likes to lead from the front, and is happiest out with the team and in front of customers.
- An established and leading UK manufacturer of a range building materials
- Part of much larger European group
- Achieving impressive sustained growth through expansion, acquisition and innovation
- Winners of numerous industry awards and accolades
Please click on the 'apply now’ link below, to hear more about this and other opportunities.
Integra are a sales recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of field sales professionals on a nationwide basis across a number of market sectors, but with an emphasis on the construction industry. Typically recruiting sales executive, sales representative, account executive, account manager, territory sales and area sales positions.
Key words for this role include: construction, lintels, building materials, building products, house builders, developers, contractors, housing associations, merchants, distributors, Sales Director, Sales Manager
- Construction Industry
- Sales Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'