Salary: £35k basic salary/ + £25k OTE!
Making global teams work, our client simplify the complexity of employing workers internationally and provide businesses, and their remote workers, with a streamlined, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience.
Since their inception in 2019, our client’s international expansion now sees them operate in 150 countries, and a recent £11m Series A funding means they continue scale globally at an exciting rate! They’re now looking for ambitious, self-motivated, bi-lingual graduates to join their tight knit, growing team as Sales Development Representatives!
Sales Development Representative, French fluency Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £35,000
- Y1 OTE of up to £60,000!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Mobile and laptop
- Team socials/nights out in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes- including company holidays!
- Shared ownership scheme
- Flexible working- work from wherever, whenever you like (as long as the job gets done!)
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of the company offering and the markets it operates within, in order to have valuable and detailed conversations with clients
- Use researching tools and techniques to a sales pipeline for the business
- Take responsibility for lead generation through a mix of prospecting including phone calls, emails and social channels, creating an initial interest in the company offering
- Build relationships with prospect clients, understanding their requirements and how the company offering could benefit them, before booking them in for meetings with senior members of the team
- Develop new and creative ways of improving the company processes and outbound prospecting
- Organise sales processes and data in the company CRM system, ensuring all information is accurate
- Gather and structure customer feedback to share with the product and services teams
- Educated to degree level
- Fluent in English and French
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- IT literate
- Highly organised, with the ability to manage and prioritise your time
- Ability to work autonomously
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'