We are a B2B provider of e-learning and staff compliance management. We help companies to train and motivate their employees to act with integrity and in compliance with laws and regulations. Our clients are from all sectors, however the financial services industry is a major focus.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new Sales Development Representative team in a B2B SaaS business. This is an excellent opportunity to learn the basics of sales skills, whilst getting hands-on experience of administering a CRM system.
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads from our website
- Administer and keep meticulous contact records within our CRM database
- Research prospects for key people and business opportunities to prepare lists for calling campaigns
- Set up targeted emails to engage with prospects
- Support the experienced SDRs with the calling campaigns
- With experience, start to call up prospects to find out their needs and kick off the sales cycle
- Ability to learn about IT solutions and think on your feet
- Highly organised and methodical approach
- Driven, enthusiastic, and able to deliver results in a professional environment
- Responsive, possessing strong attention to detail
- Have a high level of tenacity and a 'get-things-done’ attitude
- A demonstrated ability to be coached and trained with an ambition to learn and develop your skills
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently
- Analytical by nature and data driven
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Eager to learn the ropes in order to transition into a SDR role once the internship has ended
Duration: 6 months with the potential to be offered a permanent position in the SDR team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'