Central Employment are delighted to be working with a market leader in customisation and personalisation sectors of the Sports Industry. They work with a number of high profile Sporting brands and associations in the UK & Europe, and are now looking for an additional Sales Coordinator based from the Macclesfield office.
- Reporting to the Licensed Manager, the individual is responsible for all Sales support activities in relation to orders received in connection with our various Football Name and Number Licenses.
- Working within an online webshop and Sage ordering framework, ensure that all incoming orders are checked and processed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Coordinating with the Order Management Team to ensure all orders are processed and dispatched in a timely manner.
- Providing customers with order updates and tracking information.
- Fielding all incoming customer enquiries via telephone or e-mail in an efficient and professional manner.
- Providing the Licensed Football Manager with order updates and printed weekly reports.
- Liaising with the Stock Management Coordinator to highlight replenishment needs and to understand incoming stock expectations.
- Proven Customer Support Experience
- Sales Support
- Sales Order process experience
- First class customer service skils
- Excellent Communication and Organisation Skills
- IT literate with good understanding of Excel, Word, Outlook, and Sage Accounts
- Account Manager
- Customer Support
- Microsoft Office
- Order Management
- Sales Order Processing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'