I have the pleasure of recruiting for a Sales and Service Support Co-coordinator on a Temp to Perm basis for a Technical company based in Lichfield.
This is a TEMP TO PERM position.
Working hours: 37.5 per week , 9am-5pm Monday-Thursday and 8.30am-4.30pm Friday.
Salary: £22,000 - £11.28 per hour.
Responsibilities are supporting the Sales team with Customer contracts, orders, quotations, training courses, reports and other office functions.
- Raising quotations
- Handling Customer queries including complaints via telephone/email
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Producing reports
- Growing the business
- Maintaining Client records
- Customer service/Client management
- Understanding numeric data
- Being proactive and flexible
- IT proficiency
- Meeting deadlines
- Good Communication
- Professional and courteous manner
- Confident, thorough and collaborative
- Effective planning
You will be responsible to provide specialized assistance to external Sales personnel and customers by acting on requests including quotes, sample requests, pricing, vendor contact and other sales activities that will support sales representatives in achieving targets.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Assisting in development of customer information via Salesforce software.
- Coordinating communication with all customer issues to the Sales Manager and Sales Director, ensuring a seamless flow of communication.
- Preparing support materials for sales calls i.e. contacting vendors, populating training courses, performing online searches, handling sales representatives follow up calls, system clean ups, mailings and performing a variety of various Administration tasks.
- Generating reports when required.
- Working closely with internal cross-functional partners to cover absence ensuring responses to customers needs are met.
- Tracking customer requests by division.
- Learning the product range to help answer customer queries to the best of your ability.
- Preparing statements and billing to customers.
- Sales lead completion of new Customer item forms - entering data into Salesforce system.
- Performing other related duties as required.
- Coordinating with internal staff and customers to resolve any issues that may arise including pricing, business terms, reductions, products cuts, late shipments, etc.
If you feel you have what it takes for this role - apply now or contact Elle at REED -
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'