At Reed, we are delighted to be recruiting for our client based in Norwich who are seeking a Sales Coordinator on a contract basis to cover maternity leave.
You will be responding to all in-coming enquiries to the sales desk, supplying and following up quotes by phone or email to maximise order conversion, whilst delivering excellent customer service.
- Responding quickly and efficiently to all sales enquiries, by telephone, fax and email etc.
- Logging all sales enquiries on the company’s internal CRM system.
- Preparing and sending quotes to customer’s whilst on the phone or by email / post.
- Taking orders for standard products directly over the phone.
- Following up quotes within company’s specified time frames and log outcomes accordingly.
- Assist in any other ad hoc or other duties as required by the business.
- To record the progress of all enquiries by keeping the internal system up to date.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- experience in sales or a sales support role as friendliness, confidence and assertiveness on the phone with customers is essential.
- Attention to detail is essential to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Time management is important and you must be confident of dealing with a number of different enquiries at any one time.
- You should be a team player, enjoy a fun and demanding environment, be passionate about delivering excellent customer service and ultimately have a can do attitude.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'