Dovetail Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Sales Coordinator in Poole. This company benefit from recently refurbished offices and the team of 10 are based in an open plan office. They are well established and are now looking for a new Sales Coordinator to join their team. The company take pride in their customer service and organisation and are looking for someone with the same values. Their loyal employee record shows what a great company they are to work for, so it’s a great time of a new Sales Coordinator to join.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage contact with customers across a complete range of products and services
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times, building relationships
- Deal with telephone enquiries, providing customers with any product information they need
- Manage and process all enquiries from customers
- Prepare and provide customers with quotes and follow these up when necessary
- Ensure orders are processed
- Resolve any queries or complaints
- Work with the dispatch team to ensure orders will be on time and correct for customers
- General ad hoc duties including but not limited to items such as filing and switchboard cover
Knowledge and Experience:
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills and professional telephone manner
- Ability to work in fast paced, high pressure environment
- Strong IT skills
Salary and Benefits:
- £Competitive salary available on enquiry
- Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5pm
- Friday 8.30am - 4pm
- 37.5 hour week
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- Pension scheme
- Modern offices
- Great team!
This Sales Coordinator role would suit candidates who are currently working within customer service and are highly organised.
If you are interested in this Sales Coordinator position please click 'Apply Now’;
alternatively, please view 'Similar Roles’.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
- Building Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'