Salary: Up to £21k DOE
Hours: Monday - Friday 08.30-17.00 - 37.5 hours per week
Our Client are current seeking a Sales Coordinator to join their busy customer services team.
This is a varied role, where you will be responsible for processing orders over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships. We are looking for someone who will strive to represent the company in the best light at all times ensuring the customer experience is exemplary. As part of the customer services team, you will be responsible for accurate order capture and administrative tasks to meet the needs and targets of the customer services function.
- Maintain the highest level of customer service and satisfaction at all levels of interaction
- Contact existing customers to inform them about new and existing products and services
- Manage present customer base supporting the Marketing & PR Manager
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter, update and maintain customer information in the CRM database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Monitor and direct emails received into the company’s generic email addresses, and direct to relevant departments or respond to where necessary
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- Assisting the Customer Services Manager as required in other tasks
- To undertake other duties within the business from time to time in order to support the business objectives and values
- Previous experience of working in a Sales Administration role
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to customers when necessary
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
- Must be detail oriented
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Excellent telephone manner
- To recognize and deal with problems confidently and appropriately
In return, our client provides full training and a friendly team to join.
- Customer Service
- Order Processing
- Sales Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"