£18k - £22k
Do you have experience in telesales and are looking for your next challenge? How does career progression and the chance to work for a consistent winner of Sunday Time's top 100 businesses sound?
A successful manufacturing company is on the look out for a sales coordinator to join their ever growing business. They are ideally looking for a strong telesales advisor who can support the Area Sales Managers to generate sales through up-selling and cross-selling whilst proving an excellent customer experience.
Duties of the sales coordinator:
- Manage customer accounts and build / maintain relationships and rapport
- Contact customers via telephone to follow up on any marketing campaigns and promotions
- Contact customers to follow up samples & quotations, converting these to sales
- Seek out opportunities to up sell on related products
- Manage the area sales managers diary, booking appointments with customers
- Handle customer queries and complaints confidently
- Update the customer database
- Proven outbound and inbound telesales experience within a fast paced environment
- Experience of using SAP computer system
- Knowledge / experience of the manufacturing industry
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.