Our client, an IT Service Provider is currently recruiting for a Sales Coordinator to join their faced paced, growing team. They provide innovative and industry leading audio, video and event services to various companies across the UK.
The role would be to support the Sales Director to help deliver growth and new business targets.
The selected candidate will need to be highly organised, quick thinking and proactive. You would need to be confident on the telephone and have commercial awareness. Our client is offering a competitive basic and the ability to earn commission as well as an opportunity to join a fast growing organisation where you will be able to develop and progress.
Duties would include:
- Data input - this would include adding leads and new companies, finding correct contact names, email address and contact details.
- Send emails - this would include introduction emails and mailshots.
- Follow up calls - following up with prospective clients after they have been sent product and company information
- Book either face to face or online client meetings in order to convert in to new business
- General office administration as needed
- Existing Customer account management - you would be the second point of contact for all existing clients and provide basic support.
The chosen candidate would be able to earn commission on meetings booked.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Sales or Call Centre experience
- Good telephone manner
- Target driven
- Work on initiative
The working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm (flexible hours possible)
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 - OTE up to £26,000
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we cannot respond to every applicant. If you have not heard from the Job Box Recruitment team within 14 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Account Management
- Administrative Support
- Commercial Awareness