As one of our Sales Consultants you will be responsible for making sure our customers receive the best service we can deliver by putting them at the heart of everything you do. You will be highly motivated, approachable and can demonstrate great skills in building rapport with our customers.
You will be required to fulfil and understand our customer’s needs by providing an inspirational, creative consultation and making the customer experience one they will not forget. No day will be the same, you could be advising on what product is best suited to our customers’ needs. Face to face customer experience essential and retail experience desirable.
Our stores are open Monday - Saturday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm, and Sunday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm (including Bank Holidays).
We are really excited about our growth and opportunities , so don't delay in applying to join the Team today.
- Delivering a retail experience enabling natural conclusion of a sale
- Working as part of the sales team, leading by example to help the store achieve sales and profit targets
- Provide excellent standards of customer service
- Creating a relaxed, fun and enjoyable shopping experience
- Fulfil and understand our customer’s needs by providing an inspirational and creative consultation
- Maintaining and providing comprehensive product information to customers
Core Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a consultative retail environment is advantageous but not essential
- Enthusiasm to drive our business forward and personally succeed
- A real passion for service and customers
- A fun and positive attitude
- Strong desire and belief to be the best in all aspects of your role
- Highly motivated and dedicate
Here at Middletons, we believe that everyone should be free to live a rich and fulfilling life. This belief affects everything that we do and is reflected in our range of bespoke, handmade rise and recliner chairs, adjustable beds, stairlifts and scooters which have already empowered thousands to enjoy the independence they deserve. It is clear that our customers share our passion, and over the years, we have become known throughout the South West for our fantastic prices, unparalleled quality, and first-class service. Our years of experience means that we understand the level of respect and service required.
At Middletons, we're investing, we're growing. And we've got real purpose as we champion a better way of doing business for you and your customer. It's an exciting time to join us. Authentic, engaging and inspirational in your approach, you'll deliver high standards, drive sales.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous commission scheme
- Opportunity for career progression
- Staff discount scheme
***Please state if you are wanting full or part time***
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'