You will drive appointment volumes and will possess a consultative B2B approach to generating appointments at senior decision maker level in an SME environment. You will be responsible for delivering qualified first appointments through a process of engagement, fact-finding and qualifying business pain and objectives that the sales team can sell to.
As the Sales Consultant, your duties will be to:
- Support the BDM in providing qualified first appointments to achieve new business revenue.
- Dial at least 60 calls a day, delivering a minimum of 5 web-based appointments per week.
- Work closely with the marketing team to understand the size of the opportunity and produce campaigns.
To be a successful Consultant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience making B2B appointment ideally in a technology or service led environment.
- Tech savvy and interested in technology.
- CRM experience.
- Telesales experience within a similar or customer service role.
In return, the Sales Consultant will receive a salary of £25,000 - £35,000 per annum + uncapped commission and a really exciting, fun environment to work in.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.