Sales Consultant - eLearning & Digital Content
We have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and motivated Sales Consultant to join our client’s team at their Head Office near Bristol.
Please note: This role is based in Tortworth, just north of Bristol. Due to the rural location, you must have a full driving licence and your own transport. Part of this role involves travelling to customer sites in the UK and potentially the USA – please only apply if you are happy with this.
Our client supplies corporate, not-for-profit and government customers with digital learning design and content creation services.
The role of Sales Consultant
You will contact new and existing customers to explore their needs for digital content, primarily focusing on (but not limited to) selling the creation of eLearning and Microlearning content. Your responsibilities will include:
• Sourcing, qualifying, and bringing on-board new customers
• Connecting with existing customers to explore their ongoing digital needs
• Writing creative and engaging proposals with the help of the content services team
• Closing opportunities by understanding business needs and suggesting suitable solutions
To be considered for this position of Sales Consultant, you must demonstrate have or be:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Intelligent, friendly, highly motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and determined to succeed
• Highly computer literate with ability to quickly become knowledgeable
• Very high degree of accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
• Well organised with strong time and task management skills
• Experience in sourcing and engaging with potential customers
• Knowledge of the training market or digital content markets
• Degree-level educated (preferred)
For the role of Sales Consultant, you will receive:
• A basic salary up to £35,000 including car allowance
• An OTE circa £65,000
• 25 days holiday
• Career progression
• Profit-related bonus
• Company pension scheme
• Company share option scheme
• Private healthcare
• Death in service and income protection insurance
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV for the position of Sales Consultant will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sales executive, business development, digital content, sales, eLearning, technology, digital,
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'