Are you an enthusiastic Sales Advisor looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for a growing FTSE 250 business offering a competitive salary, great earning potential and benefits? And do you want to work for a Company of around 1,100, staff that believes so strongly in internal progression that most of its Supervisors, Managers and even two of its Directors began their careers with us as Advisors?
Well if so then you've come to the right place!
Who we are
Utility Warehouse is the UK's only fully integrated provider of a wide range of competitively priced utility services, spanning both the communications and energy markets and our growth is based upon 'word of mouth' recommendations, mainly provided to us through our network of around 40,000 business partners across the UK. And grow we do, because we are passionate about delivering excellent customer service and this is a passion we expect from every member of our team.
With our stunning and modern network headquarters being based in Colindale, North West London, we are easily accessible via the Northern Line and are a short drive from the North London, Middlesex and Hertfordshire areas.
What we offer
At Utility Warehouse not only do we offer stability and career progression, but also a fun and friendly workplace, that still has that family feel which you don’t often see in larger companies.
In addition to this, we are offering a competitive salary of £19,500, and a monthly bonus structure which can increase your OTE to over £30K. We also offer:
- Salary benefits - include 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), an escalating Christmas bonus (in addition our monthly bonus scheme), share options, free life assurance (4x salary) and a contributory pension scheme!
- Office perks - include free tea and coffee, break areas with pool and table tennis tables, frequent social events, a subsidised canteen and free parking!
- Staff discounts - on our services as well as additional discounts such as gym membership and sports equipment, discounted BUPA healthcare and free Gourmet Society membership!
- and much more!
About the role
Our proposition is simple, we operate as a discount club to our members, and the more services they take through us, the greater value they receive! We offer our multi-service Customers a variety of discounts and offers, these include reduced energy and telephony costs, our 'double the difference’ price promise, free mobile phone insurance and even free L.E.D. light bulbs for life!
The role will be working within our vibrant Sales Team, taking inbound calls and converting people with speculative enquiries, into new and valued members of our discount club. You will be selling and cross-selling to customers across all of our services (home phone, broadband, mobile phone, gas, electricity and our cashback card), as well as promoting the benefits of our multi-service proposition.
- Selling, up-selling and cross-selling to new and potential Customers across all of our services
- Speaking with our Customers’ who are looking to transfer supplier and advising them of any new offers/additional benefits available to our discount club
- Developing a thorough knowledge of all our products and services and also those of our competitors
- Use effective questioning to identify which services our Customers’ could benefit from and increase the sales potential of every call
- Exceeding customer expectations and developing a good level of rapport
- Understanding the importance of retaining our existing Customers’
Hours of work will be 40 hours per week (average) from 09:00 to 17:30 between Monday and Saturday.
We are looking for a keen and driven individual, with experience of working within a telesales role, who enjoys the prospect of finding the right package for the right Customer.
You will be enthusiastic about selling and providing great service, and love the prospect of signing people up and saving them money!
We are looking for someone to be an ambassador for our Company, and we need someone who has:
- Experience of achieving targets in a telephone based sales role (required)
- A 'can do’ attitude and a 'customer first’ approach (required)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (required)
- Experience of working for a telecommunications and/or energy provider (desirable)
If you think this could be you, and that you would enjoy working in a busy but buzzy team, then you could be right for us! And we look forward to receiving your application!
So if you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity, then click apply today!
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.