Our market leading Client based in Ruislip are looking for a Sales Analyst to be responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales and market related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity and results.
- Accrual forms including budget checks.
- New account forms.
- Follow up on Selective Distribution contracts.
- Sending out new price lists.
- Sending sales actions to our network.
- Making sending weekly reports (turnover) to the country managers.
- Follow up on sell out date submission from our dealer network.
- Collect, analyse, evaluate and report market and business data to increase sales productivity.
- Share information from the sell through figures with sales team and applicable departments in the company.
Key Skills Required:
- Significant and proven sales assistant / sales analyst experience is essential.
- Excellent business communication skills. French, German or Spanish as an additional language is preferred.
- Highly motivated with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and within a monthly reporting routine.
- Excellent time management.
- Travel is required in this role.
- Full driving license.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job