An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a young and dynamic company recognised as a leading force in lighting in Camberley as a Sales Administrator.
Their team work incredibly fast and hard, and we are looking for someone who is self-motivated, hungry to succeed, and always happy to help.
Responsibilities for the Sales Administrator :
· Being the first point of contact for to visitors, existing customers and answering incoming calls - passing opportunities to the Sales Team
· Preparing the boardroom for meetings and taking minutes
· Providing a welcoming atmosphere to clients - e.g. making teas/coffees
· Working closely with the Sales and Marketing team, providing assistance and support
· Managing special projects and providing project support for key clients
· Sending out catalogues and other marketing literature to potential clients
· Co-ordinating Sales team diaries for meetings and internally supporting Sales when out of office
· Responding to quote requests via phone, email or in person
· Inputting customer details and correspondence into 'ACT' and Orderwise CRM Systems
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Following up and negotiating pricing with potential clients to ensure maximum sales
· Processing sales orders for despatch
· Liaising with Warehouse to ensure smooth despatch of orders
· Assisting Sales team with contract paperwork for new clients
· Monitor customer accounts and projects
· Manage the correspondence between the sales team and their clients
· Manage warranty forms and claims
· Manager customer returns
· Responding to queries from existing clients
· Daily, weekly and monthly reporting with attendance at key meetings, if required
· Ensuring reception area and boardroom areas are tidy and presentable at all times
· General office administration
· Supporting Directors (admin) as a central function
· Liaising with all departments to ensure smooth running of the sales operation
Requirements for Sales Administrator :
· Educated to GCSE level or above
· Excellent 'front of house' skills
· Confident and professional telephone manner
· Excellent writing skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task, prioritise work load within a fast-paced environment
· Minimum 2 years' experience in a Sales Administrator or similar role
· Must be able to commute to Camberley Office
· Ability to use ACT (required) and Orderwise (desirable - training can be given)
Salary is dependent on experience - £18,000 - £21,000 D.O.E.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
The role will be based at the company's Head Office in Camberley.
- sales administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'