We are looking for a dedicated and driven Sales Administrator to join an established Sales and Distribution company in Caerphilly.
You will be working alongside a team of Customer Service/Sales Administrators, working closely with Account Managers, and reporting into the Customer Service Manager.
Your typical daily duties will include:
- Being the primary point of contact for customers; always responding promptly To queries by email or telephone
- Offering support to customers through web chat, to include guiding them through the website smoothly
- Being able to provide quotation on request, working closely with other departments to provide correct pricing information
- Processing all customer orders from portal, website, telephone and email
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure payments are made and orders are dispatched in line with customer expectations
- Processing and scheduling freight of customer orders
- Maintaining and managing bespoke account information
- Building lasting relationships and retaining customer loyalty through exceptional customer experience
This is managing overseas accounts, typically across Italy. So if you were an Italian speaker this would be highly advantageous.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Two years customer service experience, being able to manager customer expectations and deliver an exceptional service
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have good time management, being able to manage a busy and varied workload
- Be confident and able to tackle potential problems with own initiative
- Have good attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a a fast paced environment
If you are interested then please apply TODAY! 02920-290013
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
- sales support
- internal sales
- sales administrator
- Sales admin
- sales coordinator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'