Sales Administrator (Fixed Term) - VW Macclesfield
(Maternity cover to 03/01/2021)
As a Sales Administrator your role is key as you work behind the scenes supporting the Sales Team to achieve an Incredible Customer Experience. A Sales Administrator prepares all relevant documentation for an efficient handover of the vehicle to the customer. A Sales Administrator is able to thrive under pressure, have a professional manner and be a team player. Our Sales Administrators are meticulous with detail, have a proven ability to operate to deadlines and deal with conflicting priorities in an effective manner.Main Responsibilities
- You will document all sales, ordering and processing vehicles sales
- Invoicing vehicles to end-users and internally between dealerships
- Deal effectively with customers and subcontractors requests
- Ensuring that all information required to tax vehicles is received in time to allow for scheduled handover
- Assisting sales team in processing a vehicle through the whole sales process
- Liaising with the brand regarding vehicle specification and ordering stock
- Weekly reporting to the brand and Inchcape
- Ensuring that all Government procedures with regards to vehicle taxing are adhered to
To be a success in this role, you will have
- Incredible customer service skills
- Self-motivation and highly organised
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Previous experience in a sales admin role
- Computer literacy
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to question inaccurate administration from the sales team with the customer always at heart
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer operating in 32 countries across the UK, Europe, Russia, South America, Asia and Australasia. As brand custodian for 30 of the world’s leading automotive OEMs (including Audi, BMW, Jaguar Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Subaru, Toyota and Volkswagen), Inchcape handles product planning, brand positioning, logistics, marketing, network management, sales and aftersales services.
Inchcape, which is listed on the London Stock Exchange, employs 18,000 people worldwide and recorded sales of £8.9 billion in its last financial year.
Inchcape is ambitious! We are pursuing a strategy of growth, both organically and by acquisition, across the globe. We have a number of exciting opportunities for equally ambitious talent.
We are excited about the future. Could we be a part of your future plans too?
Sales Administrators will receive a competitive salary, we also offer great benefits including:
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discount gym membership
- Vehicle purchase discount
- Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
- Cycle to work scheme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'