We are currently recruiting for a Temporary Sales Administrator to join a well established leading manufacturing company that are recognised worldwide and are based in Golborne near Warrington. This is offering the hourly rate of GBP9.61, free parking and an early finish on Fridays.
About The Role:
- Taking and processing sales orders onto Sage200 for new equipment from international dealers
- Taking, processing and dispatching orders for spare parts from international dealers and UK customers
- Liaise with the sales, production and packing teams, making sure that delays to orders are minimized
- Deal with finance companies, arranging payment for goods sold
- Allocate stock items, including stock items that are given a serial number to ensure traceability of finished goods
- Liaise with the production department to advise them of requirements to meet sales orders, ensuring that stock is available when required
- Advise the sales team of lead times on orders
- Work with the distribution team to ensure shipments are made on time
- Deal with UK customers and overseas dealers, to advise of expected delivery dates, updating them of any changes to scheduled deliveries throughout the sales order process.
- Arrange couriers for international delivery, ensuring that exports are processed and cleared in a timely manner
- Provide cover and support to the Purchasing Coordinator
Essential Skills & Experience
- Sales Administration
- Sales order processing
About The Benefits
- Free Parking
- Immediate start
- Hours of work : Monday to Thursday 8am-5pm 3.45 finish on Fridays
- Potential to go permanent
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV today!!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'