Global Manufacturing Business | x2 Sales Administrator Positions | Excellent Location | Onsite Parking
Your new company
Hays Office Support are working exclusively with a renowned British based manufacturing, who have gained global dominance in delivering a wide range of products of the highest quality and reliability.
Due to continued growth, our client is looking to introduce 2 experienced Sales Administrator's to assist with the end to end processing of sales orders.
Your new role
As the successful Sales Administrator you will ideally have a background in manufacturing, and be used to working in high pressure and fast paced environments. The ultimate goal for the Sales Administrator's is to keep the sales department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
Your general duties as the Sales Administrator will be as follows:
- Nurture engaging customer relationships and facilitate organic growth.
- Process Sales Orders, raising invoices, chasing payments, liaising with clients and suppliers.
- Take ownership of customer issues and oversee queries from initial point of contact through to resolution.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Keep accurate records and document all customer service actions and discussions.
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve both qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Handle complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within time limits.
Other ad hoc duties will be required.
What you'll need to succeed
To be a successful Sales Administrator you will need to have previous experience in a Sales Administration environment and have the confidence to work independently on your own tasks as well as in a team.
Working knowledge of SAGE is vital as well as excellent computer literacy.
What you'll get in return
As well as a competitive salary of up to £21,500 per annum, our client is offering a generous benefits package including 20 days holiday + bank (growing with length of service), Auto Enrolled Pension plus 3% Employee Contribution.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'