Working as an integral part of the renewals team within a dynamic sales department, the Renewal Specialist will provide full administrative support to key accounts and be responsible for owning the renewals lifecycle from quotation through to orders.
As the Renewals Specialist you will:
- Provide sales administration support to the renewals for the Major Accounts team.
- Own and manage the renewals operation cycle, to ensure smooth running from preparation to deal completion.
- Liaise with key stake holders on behalf of the account managers.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships to enhance and promote products and increase gross margins.
The Renewals specialist will have:
- A strong aptitude to learn with the ability to grasp technology and technical information.
- Experience of complex quoting and turning around sales orders within Set SLA time frames.
- Proven experience of building and maintaining sound relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- High attention to detail, be methodical and process driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Excel.
- 24 days holiday (rising to 28 days with service),
- Free parking
- Great employee relations in terms of personal development plans for the team.
- Frequent team building social events.
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
- Customer Service
- Sales Admin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'