An exciting opportunity as arisen for an experienced Sales Administrator to join our successful and growing client in Blackpool.
We are looking for a proactive and positive Sales Administrator to provide full administrative support to the busy sales team; processing documents, registering vehicles and preparing packs ready for customers to help ensure a smooth delivery takes place.
- Recording orders onto Excel
- Ensure vehicles are ordered or available
- Registration of new vehicles using the online AFRL system.
- Ensuring all documentation relating to vehicle delivery is completed accurately and on time
- Compiling accurate stock reports
- Good and effective communication skills both internally and externally
- General administrative duties
The successful Sales Administrator will:
- Possess excellent attention to detail.
- Be methodical and well organised
- Be a great communicator
- Work well under pressure ensuring deadlines are meet
- Be IT literate and have good computer skills
- Be professional and have a positive attitude
Clayton Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"