£20,000 BASIC SALARY
**EXCELLENT BENEFITS - HEALTHCARE, LIFE INSURANCE, PENSION**
We are looking for an experienced, confident Sales Administrator to join a market-leading dealership as a Vehicle Sales Administrator. You will work closely with the sales and admin team to ensure orders are processed and vehicles are registered accurately.
You'll need to have excellent organisational skills and a high level of attention-to-detail, plus the ability to liaise confidently and clearly with customers. You should also have an interest in the motor industry in order to maintain a good knowledge of the products on offer.
This is a fast-paced role that requires a strong work ethic and flexibility, however you can also expect an exciting working environment and a sociable, lively team to be a part of. If you're enthusiastic about cars and want to develop your skills in the motor trade, this is the role for you!
On offer is a basic salary of £20,000, plus a brilliant benefits package that includes a generous pension scheme, life insurance and private medical care.
- Support the sales team by processing orders for new and used vehicles
- Complete all necessary paperwork to conform to regulations
- Raise internal paperwork such as purchase invoices, cheques, finance documents as needed
- Maintain product knowledge through attending sales meetings and interacting with the sales team
- Ensure compliance with the policies and standards of the business
- Carry out all customer contact with a high level of professionalism at all times
- Ensure all queries are handled promptly and accurately
This role is ideally suited to candidates with prior experience in vehicle administration. We are also looking for:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good ability to interact with customers professionally
- Strong comprehension of verbal and numerical data and ability to ensure accuracy of this data
- Commercial awareness of the motor trade and the company product set
APPLY NOW! This role is progressing to interviews soon, so it is essential to apply now for immediate consideration.
- sales administrator
- sales administration
- sales admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job