About the Company: We are actively recruiting for an experienced Sales Administrator for our client based in Derby.
Daily tasks will include:
- Receiving sales orders from customers and generating work order sheets and order acknowledgements
- Dispatching of goods, liaising with freight companies
- Organising samples for customers
- Dispatch consignments with couriers using online system, keeping records up to date
- Organising production orders for the factory including works instructions and printing labels
- Stock Management
- Raising final sales documents including invoices and quality paperwork
- Answering the sales office phone and forwarding call as required
- Maintenance of customer history on the company databases and ensuring amendments are made
- Collect information for maintaining quality audit records
- Assist in general office including filing, franking post, stationery ordering
You must have a minimum of 2 year's experience within customer service and administration. It is ideal to have previous experience within a busy sales office environment, working to high volumes of orders. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills a long with a methodical approach is a must - you must also have working experience using Microsoft Packages including Word, Excel and Sage. Export/Import knowledge would be advantageous. Ideally you will come from a Manufacturing/Industrial background.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful company who are continuously growing and developing their staff.
What's in it for you? This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis - salary of £18,000 per annum, as well as being included in their company pension scheme. There is free car parking and kitchen facilities on site. Working hours will be Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm.
If you are interested please contact Gemma Tullett on or
- Previous experience in a similar role