£16,000 per annum + Bonuses and Company benefits
Our client is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of branded generic medicines and healthcare products worldwide. They are proud to be a key manufacturer of medicines, supplying to the NHS, retail pharmacy sector and international markets, as well as being the UK’s trusted supplier to Aid agencies and NGOs.
The working hours are Monday-Thursday, 9.00am-5.30pm, and Friday, 9.00am-5.00pm.
They are looking to recruit a hardworking, organised and focused individual for the position of Sales Administrator within our UK Sales Department. This role is responsible for processing orders and keeping in contact with our customers.
- Creating orders for sale within the UK Market
- Liaising with customers and ensure they are informed at all times.
- Arranging collections with freight companies
- Providing administrative support to Senior Members of the UK Sales Department
- Supporting administration of NHS contract business
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Good IT skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Mathematical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Organisational and time management skills
- Good reasoning and a deductive capability
- Administration experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Sales Administrator Benefits
They offer a competitive pay package alongside other company benefits such as a pension scheme, private healthcare and annual discretionary bonuses.
If you feel you are suitable for the Sales Administrator role, please apply now!
Sales Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Assistant