Sales Administrator / Sales Support / Account Manager / Administration /
A family-run office furniture company is looking for a Sales Administrator with strong computer and communication skills to join their busy sales office in Reading, Berkshire (RG2 area).
On a mission to keep as much furniture out of landfill as possible, they have become the ultimate supplier and installer of used and new office furniture. They even offer services for business moves, office clearance and storage.
About the Role
As their Sales Administrator, you will be handling customer orders over the phone and in the showroom, checking items are in stock and in good condition, taking payment, arranging delivery dates, working on SAGE, Outlook, Word & Excel, and constantly building your product knowledge. No cold calling will be involved.
Training will be provided for all set operational procedures.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to thrive in a team
- Capable of multitasking
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient in SAGE (not essential but an advantage), Outlook, Word & Excel (IT literate)
- Strong communication skills (good grammar & spelling)
- Thirst for knowledge & desire to progress
- Polite & courteous manner at all times
- Previous experience working as a sales administrator (a bonus!)
- Passion for upcycling (another bonus!)
This role would suit someone with a graduate or A-level standard education, but would equally suit a quick-thinking person with a willingness to learn!
Salary: Negotiable (dependent upon experience, reviewable after 3 months if candidate show strong work ethic, enthusiasm and good grasp of product knowledge)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Sound exciting? Click on the APPLY button now.
- Sales Administrator / Sales Support / Account Manager / Administration /
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job