Circa £18,000 dependent on experience
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include...
- Estimating experience would be ideal but not essential.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment would be beneficial
- Experience of account management – including manage and develop new and existing accounts via email, phone & professional face to face interaction.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good computer literacy
- Multi tasking/attention to detail essential.
- Team player/strong interpersonal skills.
Your main roles and responsibilities will include...
- Providing quotations and cost estimates to customers
- Sending through invoices
- Dealing with clients enquiries, from initial quote through to final delivery.
- Liaising with manufacturing and transport divisions.
- Ensuring customers receive 1st class customer service at all times
Our client has been established for over 40 years within manufacturing. They are now seeking an Assistant Cost Coordinator to join the Estimating team to help facilitate further growth. This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a well established, growing company with bright prospects for the future.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on LinkedIn.