£18,000 - £20,000
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
* Parking on site *
My client, a successful and friendly business based in Purfleet have a fabulous opportunity that has arisen! This busy team are looking for a Sales Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
This is a fabulous opportunity within a varied and busy role.
Responsibilities will include:
* To respond to all inbound calls & inbound emails
* Taking and processing sales orders
* Dealing with all pricing enquiries
* Correspondence to clients queries and order enquiries
* Liaising with clients with regards to the progress of orders
* Dealing with bespoke order administration
* Dealing with call diary outbound calls to existing clients to maintain regular orders
* To advise customers of any out of stock line as appropriate and offer suitable alternatives where possible.
* To monitor stock levels and movements on any bespoke product lines.
If problems arise to take responsibility for the clearance of stock. If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV.
To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering. Registration takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on. Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies.
We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job