My client is looking for Sales Administrator to join their team on a permanent position, this role is very varied, and for the right person it offers the chance to really push your career to the next step.
My client operates within the Automotive industry, and boast a very enviable reputation amongst their competitors. They are based in Yate, and have been established for a number years, they pride themselves on the understanding and development of their staff.
The role of a Sales Administrator will include but not be limited to the following:
- Updating the website and social media pages for the company.
- Delivering accurate and efficient administrative work.
- Excellent customer service at all times.
- Running the advertising for the new vehicles.
- Managing and updating the internal sales systems.
- Ensuring new vehicles have the correct documentation.
The successful candidate will be able to display the following:
- Exposure to the Automotive industry would be advantageous.
- Possess an excellent understanding of administration.
- Due to the nature of the work, owning a driving licence is essential.
- Self-starting attitude.
- Brilliant communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Hold a high regard for accuracy and be able to prioritise your workload.
An excellent chance for a Sales Administrator to join this dynamic and growing business based in Yate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job