£19,000 to £21,000 dependent on experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen working for an expanding company in Elland. They are looking for a hard working, experienced and adaptable administrator to join their small, friendly team. You will have experience working in a fast paced office with in an administrative capacity previously.
- High volume order processing using Sage 200
- Looking at stock availability
- Booking deliveries with couriers and agreeing delivery dates with customers
- Handling any product queries and issues and advising customers on what products they require according to their needs
- Liaising with internal departments including finance and production
- Answering the telephone
- Chasing couriers to ensure that deliveries are going to be made to customers on time
- Previous office based administrative experience
- Ideally experience in a role which requires good product knowledge
- Ability to understand things with a high degree of technical complexity
- Hard working
- Previous experience of using Sage would be an advantage
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Takes responsibility for their own work and assists others as and when required
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Bagnall Hopkins Recruitment who is operating as an employment agency/business. Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
We will not submit your CV until you have been briefed on the position and we have your consent to do so.
Both Bagnall Hopkins and our clients promote a policy of equal opportunities.
Follow us on Twitter @bagnallhopkins, and take a look at our Facebook page.
- Administrative Support
- Microsoft Office
- Order Processing
- Active Team Player
- Technically minded