Hays Office Support are looking for an experienced Sales Administrator, to work for a Client, based in Swindon
Your new company
Working as part of the Sales Admin team, the successful candidate will provide administrative support to the global sales teams including assistance with travel bookings, expenses, meeting organisation, equipment purchasing and acting as operations administration for the company's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software system.
Your new role
The Sales Administrator will provide exceptional administration services in support of the Global Business Development and Account Management Teams.
What you'll need to succeed
- Administrative experience in a complex working environment
- Able to prioritise workload effectively with excellent organisational skills
- Customer service focus with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player able to work in a flexible and adaptable manner
- Proficient Microsoft office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Cultural awareness and supporting overseas teams
- Knowledge of visa process
- Experience with a CRM tool (e.g. Salesforce, Dynamics)
- Experience with an ERP system (e.g. SAP)
- Use of SharePoint or updating content on a web site
What you'll get in return
Working in Swindon, Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm with an hour's unpaid lunch.
This role is paying up to £22,000 pa based on experience Benefits;
- Free Parking
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Competitive Pension Scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job