Location: Lancing, West Sussex
Salary: £18k - £20k per annum subject to credentials.
Hours: 0830 - 1715 Mon – Thurs / 0830 - 1500 Fri
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen within our client’s sales department for a support based role. If you enjoy a role with variation that has interaction with customers, suppliers and a close knit sales team then they’d love to hear from you.
This is a responsible position requiring the ability to display initiative creativity and good inter-personal skills. The role comprises of supporting a small team in a busy sales office and other general administration to support the smooth running of the office.
The successful candidate should be an energetic and focussed individual, able to work as part of a team or by themselves. Needs to be methodical, organised and show an ability to learn a wide product range to support sales staff.
Duties of the Sales Administrator will include but will not be limited to:
- Work within a small team, acting as point of contact for customers
- Answer incoming emails and calls
- Prepare customer quotations using in-house system
- Load customer sales orders onto the in-house system
- Handle customer queries on product delivery
- Chase suppliers on any late product
- Provide project co-ordination support when required
- Data cleansing for weekly and monthly reports
- Updating customers on the status of their orders
Requirements of the Sales Administrator:
- Strong administration skills
- Experience in sales administration
- Strong customer service / telephone skills - able to develop rapport with clients
- Experience of working in office environment
- Excellent organisation skills
- Proven ability to multi task and deal with multiple duties
- Excellent MS Office skills – Word (essential), Excel (essential) and Power Point (desirable)
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Sales Administrator role then please apply now!