Must be within easy commute of far West London
£20,000 + bonus
We are working with a hugely successful product design company that supplies their cool home and gift products to thousands of retailers worldwide.
They are looking for a hardworking, dedicated and personable Sales Administrator to join the growing team that looks after their customers based in America. Working very closely with the USA Account Managers, you will support them with a variety of important administrative tasks that ensure that the retail customers are getting the best possible service.
The ideal candidate will have 1+ year of administrative experience and will enjoy getting stuck in to a busy role. You must have an upbeat, positive approach, and be willing to be flexible, as no two days are the same.
A typical day in this Sales Administrator role:
- Managing customer service enquiries via telephone and email
- Entering wholesale and online sales orders
- Tracking orders for customers and updating them on the progress
- Assisting with different projects for the US sales team
- Representing the company at tradeshows
- Coordinating/prioritising general ad hoc administrative tasks required by the team
As Sales Administrator, you will have:
- 1+ years’ administrating experience
- A positive, upbeat personality
- English language to business level
- A positive attitude and high levels of motivation
- Impeccable organisation and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A good team player
- A flexible approach
- Be computer literate and confident using MS Office
- Strong relationship building skills
- A genuine interest in the design and retail industry
Please get in touch for a chat about this Sales Administrator role.